Saturday, January 25, 2014

Grade 6 first Online Home Assignment

Grade 6 Students were thrilled to know that they will do their first online home Math assignment. I used a web 2.0 tool “Zoomerang and Survey Monkey” to create the online assignment. The benefit of such online assignments is that I can quickly analyze in what areas students are successful and in what areas they have demonstrated learning gaps by using the online graphing analysis. Performing such assignments will help me save around 15 minutes per class. Therefore, I will have more time in class to help students improve and to work on higher level skills. Both my students and I can see the students’ progress over time as they see the online scores. Dear Parents, To compete what your child and help him solve his home assignment
Click here

5 comments:

Rana Sabbidine said...

Good start. I look forward to seeing it on daily basis. Thank you mrs Rawaa

Rana Sabbidine said...

Good start. I look forward to seeing it on daily basis. Thank you mrs Rawaa

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

its great to use internet in an educational way.

Unknown said...

It is a great way to solve our homework,in this way the homework will be more exciting