Monday, November 03, 2014

Crazy Nose Day!


 

   On Saturday, November 1, 2014 KSPS G5 students came to school with their "crazy noses" and together we discovered the function of these “different kinds of noses”.
 

  

   It was an interesting day, some students had bought noses of witches, clowns, cats, and dogs from stores, and others had actually prepared it by their hands with the help of their parents. It’s interesting to mention the elephant’s trunk, Pinocchio’s long nose, and the nose of a polar bear …

 
 
  As the teacher of my dear students I’d like to share some of their impressions on this activity:
-Having a nose other than ours is fun and exciting!
-After this activity, I am glad I am a human being and that I can breathe.

-Now I know the value of my nose and other animals’ noses.
-After seeing and trying on Pinocchio’s nose, I am never going to lie ever again.

 
   Let’s cherish the things we have and know their value as long as we have them!

6 comments:

Rawaa Shehab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rawaa Shehab said...

I had a clown nose and I couldn't stop laughing during this activity. this activity brought joy to our hearts.

هدى said...

نشاط مميز وجديد دائما مبدعة ومتجددة

Rana Sabbidine said...

A very creative and unique activity. How amazing to see our students' smiles and NOSES :)
Thanks Gassia

zeina shehab said...

A Wonderful activitiy from a wonderful teacher

Gassia Topoushian said...

Thank you all! Sometimes we all have to do crazy things, cause they say that the most remarkable inventions or achievements are accomplished by the crazy ones ;)