Monday, July 14, 2008

I am The One and Only Me!

My name is Ihab I am unique .I am the one and only me. I am happiest when I am with my cousin I adore P.S.P when I play with it. I am dear, dashing and dressy. I am saddest when I get a bad grade. I am OH SO SCARED when I watch scary movies I am most excited when the school finishes. I am as smart as a horse I run and NEVER EVER will I again Cross the street while running. I am brought to anger when my brother hit me I am a sun, I am giving heat to people and I shine early morning I dream of my dad I desire to talk to my dad always. I always play basketball without being asked. My eyes see a world of sea full of shades of blue. With my hands I will plant trees I'm only 10 years old and I long to become a singer. My name is Ihab! I am unique and I am the one and only me! BY Ihab Itani 4th Grade

No comments: